Carol Lee Brosseau
Miller Gaffney and Carol Lee Pryor Brosseau hosts "Art Breakers" that premieres on Sunday night on Ovation. This series focuses upon their worlds as art brokers that connect buyers, collectors, artists. They created four episodes that will air throughout the month of October starting Sunday, Oct. 4th at 7pm Central. Ovation has nearly 50MM subscribers. It also champions artists via its Ovation Digital Art network. They hope to be granted the green light to continue filming. Baylor has shaped my life and made me a better person. Karen Pope, Art History department. My classes for my major were taken by Dr. Pope. We also visited Paris and Chicago together to learn about the art. She made studying art an enjoyable experience, and a week doesn't go by that I don't recall her saying "Art history is a giant puzzle, and as art historians, we constantly search for pieces to connect." My dad was in the auto business, and I had to work at the dealership each summer. The summer I worked, I was as a mechanic's assistant, changing brake pads and oil.



Comments
Post a Comment